Saturday, September 1, 2007

Release

So this is the Blogster world. This is my third blog and I am hoping to settle here for long. This is a new release like a termite fly in a foggy evening under a lampshade off its wings.

Twowato is actually spelled tuwato. I changed tu to two because i am a self proclaimed mathematician. Two is the third number in the Fibonacci Series.

Tuwato is a Cordilleran translation for dragonfly. Dragonfly is the life line of the nature. A forest is completely balanced if there are dragonflies. I am a Naturalist.

Prophecy came from Jason Mraz's Curbside Prophecy, the slackiest blogger. Prophecy pertains to what a prophet do and i dont want to go further on that for my first post.

I welcome myself, more posts to come.

1 comment:

Cordillera Blogger said...

Welcome to the blogger's world Kuya Hex!

Nakaka-addict ito...ito ang nagpapapuyat sa akin everyday...trust me...hahaha